Eco Innovation Forum - Sydney, 26 May 2011
A Forum for Cleantech Innovators, Entrepreneurs and Growth Businesses
Eco Innovation Forum is about commercializing environmental technologies and business ideas. It brings together environmental innovators, entrepreneurs, investors and advisers.
The Forum is about::
- Commercializing environmental businesses
- Raising venture capital and angel capital
- Government grants and support
- Hearing from other cleantech entrepreneurs
happening in global cleantech markets
- Listing your company on ASSOB or the ASX
- Networking with environmental entrepreneurs, investors and advisers.
Who Should Attend:
The Forum will benefit::
- Pre IPO Companies
- Business advisers
- Related professionals
How You Will You Benefit:
Innovators can hear and meet leading cleantech investors, leading cleantech entrepreneurs, learn about commercializing their ideas and growing their business, learn about international cleantech markets, and network with other environmental innovators and entrepreneurs.
Venue and Time:
The venue is the Hilton Hotel: Level 2, Hilton Hotel, 488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000.
The time is 8.30 for 9 am to 4.00 pm. Includes networking lunch.
Search Eco Investor